When using magnesium oxide, let's take a look at the application of magnesium oxide and how to better use magnesium oxide! High-purity magnesia
1. Light magnesium oxide is mainly used as raw material for preparing ceramics, enamel, refractory crucibles and refractory bricks. It is also used as polishing agent, adhesive and paper filler.
2. One of the main uses of magnesium oxide is to be used as a flame retardant. The traditional flame retardant materials widely use halogen-containing polymers or halogen-containing flame retardant mixtures.
3. The pressed magnesium oxide can be used as optical coating. When the coating thickness is between 300 nm and 7 mm, the coating is transparent. The refractive index of 1 mm thick coating is 1.72.
4. It is used for rock climbing and can absorb sweat.
5. Another use of magnesium oxide is that it can be used as a neutralizer. Magnesium oxide is alkaline and has good adsorption performance. It can be used as a neutralizer for acid-containing waste gas, waste water treatment, heavy metals, etc. With the improvement of environmental protection requirements, domestic demand is growing rapidly.
6. It is mainly used for preparing oral medicine to neutralize excessive gastric acid. Commonly used preparations include: emulsion; Powder made of magnesium cover, magnesium oxide and sodium bicarbonate.
Yingkou Xinhuafeng Magnesium Products Co., Ltd. is engaged in large-crystal fused magnesia, high-purity magnesia, and electrical-grade magnesium oxide. Welcome to inquire!
Guantun Town, Dashiqiao City, Yingkou City, Liaoning Province